Hooray!!


Ladies and Gentlemen... WE HAVE A WALKER!!! She's not ready to run a marathon or anything, but she, of her own free will, will take steps. When she does it, the look on her face is priceless. I haven't gotten it on video yet, because it just happens out of no where. I'll try hard to get her this week.

It's funny it finally happened because earlier in the week I was saying that she couldn't walk, but by God, she could crawl around on her chair like a little monkey.
 Hanging with some of her girlfriends!
We got out Friday evening for Live on the Plaza. They had a "kids wash" set up (basically a bunch of PVC pipe with water coming out of it... she crawled and sat in the middle of it. The end.

Naturally, she was so gassed, we needed ice cream from our favorite ice cream joint, Roxy's!

Had a nice walk on Saturday where we stopped into several of our neighborhood pocket parks for some swing and slide time. 

Comments

Popular Posts