Is it August already?
Words of the week:
"Mines."
"No."
"d'gain." (translates to "again").
"We're here!"
"Hey!"
"I want donuts."
"Loud."
Fun times at school. We're still working through some transition with her new class, but it seems she loves her new class and her new friends.
Sleeping in her toddler bed is more entertaining to watch, that's for sure. This is what I walked into this afternoon. On average she'll have at least three more books, her makeup bag and three to four more friends in her bed and sometimes a toy or puzzle. I'm not sure where she actually sleeps.

Bath tub fun!
More exciting news coming in the next couple weeks:) That should keep you on the edge of your seat:)
"Mines."
"No."
"d'gain." (translates to "again").
"We're here!"
"Hey!"
"I want donuts."
"Loud."
Fun times at school. We're still working through some transition with her new class, but it seems she loves her new class and her new friends.
Sleeping in her toddler bed is more entertaining to watch, that's for sure. This is what I walked into this afternoon. On average she'll have at least three more books, her makeup bag and three to four more friends in her bed and sometimes a toy or puzzle. I'm not sure where she actually sleeps.
A trip to Target isn't complete without a photo with "doggie!!"
Sushi date with Mommy and Daddy!
Bath tub fun!
More exciting news coming in the next couple weeks:) That should keep you on the edge of your seat:)











Comments
Post a Comment