Christmas - explained

Yeah, so we all crashed at, I would say, no later than 8:30 last night. What a fantastic day?? For so many reasons. This is our family - mine and Garrett's (my brother, for those of you who don't know). My family and extended family (minus Andy, who's overseas serving our country) and his family and extended family. I hope the gif works:)
The week was a typical, week-leading-up-Christmas - lots of functions and family arriving and planning and coordinating. When I decided to host Christmas for our families and told myself this was okay, but I COULD NOT get stressed. I did pretty could until Christmas morning when Fergie threw up all on Nora's rug - Thanks, Ferg, you turd. 

I'll keep dialogue to a minimum, unless necessary. I will say, Nora went without any accidents on Sunday - it was a Christmas Miracle!!!!
 Surrounded by the boys again... either she attracts them or she can't stay away.
Bless her teachers on party day. Bless them. 

Sissy and PawPaw got to town and it was game on. 
Making cookes for Santa with Sissy.
 With PawPaw's supervision.
 It took a lot of focus and dedication.
 Santa was good to her. She got her own kitchen. She LOVED it!
She was so precious while opening gifts. She helped give gifts to everyone and watched as we went around in a circle and everyone opened a gift... one at a time, I tell you!
 Then the fun began. This was our crew! She was a great BOSSY hostess:)
 And the obligatory, Nora and Aunt Wiz.
And to all a good night. (This was actually her right before nap time after she insisted, "I'm not tired." I had to turn on the self photo option on my phone to see if she was out).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts