So far, so good

We had a great week of resolutions and new routines and patterns. Nora had a day at school with no accidents. Hooray!!

Farmer and I are successfully one week into our detox. It really hasn't been bad - I've learned to cook with fun ingredients and how to get flavors with unexpected items. I've journaled every day, as well as practiced yoga every day. AND I picked up one more - reading a devotional every day. My word for the year is PRESENCE. Be present.

Funniest moment to date with the little tike - as she was putting mommy and daddy to sleep one night this week. She leans over to each of us, while patting our backs and says, in no particular order, "Goodnight. Sweet dreams. Close your eyes. Don't get up. Do you hear me??" I guess she told us, huh??
Yoga.
 Such a patient learner.
We had a surprise snow on Friday morning. So surprise that Nora got to school and we got to work... well, as I sat down at my desk I got a call from Farmer saying he was on his way home that he was barely able to get into work, due to ice. Ten minutes later I get a call from Nora's school letting us know they were closing school to come get her as soon as possible. So, snow day! I realize it has to be cold to snow - but it was so unbearable, you couldn't stand being out for long. Nora's reaction to the snow - "I want to touch it. {as she touches it} It's cold. It's wet." As she turns and goes inside. She didn't have much interest in the snow after that.
She's quite the hostess. She pulled out all her babies and gave all of them food and drinks. It was pretty cute. I like to think she's learning her hostess skills from her mommy:)
 Finding Nemo with Daddy.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts