Be Still My Heart

BREAKING NEWS!
Ladies and gentlemen - we've had a changing of the guards. Paco is out. He's been replaced by two INCREDIBLY old baby dolls. When I say old, I mean my old baby doll and Cousin Holly's baby doll. Guys, these dolls have seen better days. I'm pretty sure one has an ear infection of some sort. She LOVES them! Poor Paco.
Her school had a family night at the Belmont/TSU basketball game. This was her first for real sporting event - so we were anxious to see how long she would last before she lost interest. Had the game started on time (it was a double header), she would have made the whole game (yes, WHOA). She watched and clapped and danced. And she loved the cheerleaders. This is her watching them intently, and attempting to mimic.
 
Fun times at school, although she has completely lost interest in potty training - so we're back in pull-ups. It's so annoying. When I say lost interest... I can't tell you the last time she actually used the potty.
Funny things she did:
"Go Farmers" with a two thumbs up
"Ahoy" when getting to the top of the playground.

Comments

Popular Posts