Fun adventures

Monday - painting at Art and Invention. Officially decided on a painting {slash} art party for her birthday. She proclaimed it.
Tuesday - swim lessons. Said she didn't like it. Because she couldn't play, it was hard and she wanted Mommy to teach her.

Soooo. Let’s talk potty training. If I haven’t said it yet, I’d say we’re there from the time we wake to the time we sleep. On the rare occasion she gets pre-occupied, she fails to get to the potty in time. No biggie. Night training… whole other story. She’s a bright kid. I can explain things, give her reasons and, if done correctly, she gets it. Night training - zero effs. She hates sleeping in the pull-up, but… I don’t know. So, Saturday morning, she wakes up, we go to get the pull up off and the conversation went something like this:

N: “Mommy, there’s a lot of tee tee in there.” 
Me: “That’s okay. We just have to keep practicing.
N: “But, Mommy. God makes me tee tee in my pants.”
{moment of silence}
Me: “Yes, Nora, technically, he does…”
N: “Mommy, you can’t tell God ‘no.’” 
{speechless].

Swim lessons, day 2. Still hates it. Wants me in the pool. I told her she would be attending all classes and staying and participating for the entirety of class. The end. 
 And.... ballet. #selfexplanatory

Comments

Popular Posts