Peace out, cub scout
The countdown is over. Family vacation 2018 begins at 3am tomorrow - oy. She's so excited. And I'm excited.
We had a fun week of Vacation Bible School. Yeah, I didn't get the first picture. She loved it. We're all exhausted, but it was worth it.
Packing and planning have taken up the rest of the time.
We had our third dentist appointment on Wednesday. She did amazing. Like she's been doing it for 30 years. I think the dentist was impressed too. Especially since the little girl next to her was completely losing her mind.
Adios, y'all. BIG BIG BLOG coming next week!
We had a fun week of Vacation Bible School. Yeah, I didn't get the first picture. She loved it. We're all exhausted, but it was worth it.
Packing and planning have taken up the rest of the time.
We had our third dentist appointment on Wednesday. She did amazing. Like she's been doing it for 30 years. I think the dentist was impressed too. Especially since the little girl next to her was completely losing her mind.
Adios, y'all. BIG BIG BLOG coming next week!




Comments
Post a Comment