Back to School

"I don't know why I have to deal with you." After she wants to argue that Paco isn't dirty.

"Why" x 3,000.


Teacher meet and greet and orientation was great. She loved seeing her teachers from last year and seeing all of her friends that were in her class this year - she was SO excited. So excited that she didn't take a nap. How she was still full steam ahead at 8pm, I don't know. But, while Farmer was walking Ferg, she comes out of her room and asks where he is. When I tell her and I get her back to her room, she begins in with this, "Mommy, what if you let me sit in your lap, then when Daddy starts to open the door, you run me back to my room and then Daddy will never know that I was out there... how about that? That sounds good, right?" Here they are – first day of school photos!



My favorite thing about school this week: "Going to see Mr. Ehlert." That's P.E.
Saturday was a big day, first day in a booster seat!!

Saturday was also the 15th Annual Tomato Festival in East Nashville - it's taken very seriously, by us and everyone else. Here we are waiting for the parade.
Pretending to be tomatoes.
What was your favorite thing about the Tomato Festival - "catching candy."
Art by Nora.
The End.

Comments

Popular Posts