That Camp Life
Who knew? This kid LOVES "gahnastics." Like, LOVES LOVES. So much so that we're no enrolled in classes and are the proud owners of a gahnastics swimsuit (AKA leotard). Not bad considering she's never been on bars, a vault or beam before. Take a look. I asked what her favorite part was, "the foam pit, Mommy." I was so proud of her - she went into a camp where she didn't know a soul. She told me on the way of the first day that she was nervous. When I asked her why she said she didn't know, she was just excited. She was so excited to go every day and on the last day, her coach told us how great she was to have in camp. #proudparents
I don't have many stories to tell, because she crashed every night on the way home.
We had family night at church - Popcorn + candy + Willy Wonka = success.
Saturday, we went to a kids class at Home Depot. I thought she would hate the hammering, but she was cool with it. Maybe it was the Icee that she had her eyes on.
We got hang with her BFF tonight. It was a good weekend. An exhausting weekend, but a good one.
I don't have many stories to tell, because she crashed every night on the way home.
We had family night at church - Popcorn + candy + Willy Wonka = success.
Saturday, we went to a kids class at Home Depot. I thought she would hate the hammering, but she was cool with it. Maybe it was the Icee that she had her eyes on.
We got hang with her BFF tonight. It was a good weekend. An exhausting weekend, but a good one.


Comments
Post a Comment