Delicate or Dramatic?
N: Mommy, we can put up the Christmas tree really quick, then you can get straight back to work.
––
N: Mommy, I got a yellow dot today because Jayden said he didn't like my hair and it wrinkled my heart.
––
Daddy: You and I ate the ice cream. It's in our belly.
N: That's impossible.
This kid. I can't decide if she's just that delicate or just that dramatic. Maybe a little of both? How does one tell which is which?
I had to travel for work this week - so I don't have too much to report on - other than Tuesday was Rock and Roll day at school and somehow all of her outfits are inspired by the 80s. Go figure.
After months of hospital days, travel and just a generally hectic schedule - we got ourselves a date night.We spent Sunday afternoon learning to walk the Ferg.
Family pictures!!!
You all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.








Comments
Post a Comment