How do you top it?

Man, I can't stop thinking about fall break!!! The mountains are definitely calling me back!

But, "back to reality" is what they say. 

This week definitely came with its challenges. Between a work trip for Daddy and an exposure to COVID - he hasn't been home in a week. He has no symptoms, but we couldn't risk him being asymptomatic, giving it to Nora, and then giving it to a classmate. We don't want to be that family, right??

So, Nora and I have been kicking bachelorette style - who am kidding? Fergie has been in on it too!

We've made cookies and worked on our leaf collection. We had Chick-Fil-A delivered. We watched movies and talked. We shopped and got our porch Halloween/Fall ready (she picked out the pumpkins and the flowers - and set up the porch - I was impressed. We took Ferg for walks. We slept in. We missed Daddy.

We also celebrated that Ferg wrapping up her chemo treatment - not sure if I mentioned it here, but she was diagnosed with lymphoma back in April - we started chemo immediately and had instant results, so we went the whole 6-month treatment.  
The Ferg - looking for the comfy spot... on Nora's head.
The Amazon Holiday Guide came in the mail... you know what to do:)




Comments

Popular Posts