Holiday Adventures
FULL DISCLOSURE: I had this ready Sunday night, but realized my phone had not synced with iCloud... so I had to wait for it to get all the 9 million photos updated.
What a ride? I had fully intended to post while we were in Florida... frankly, I didn’t have it in me. It’s been a whirlwind of a couple weeks. Lucky for our work schedules, the holidays allowed us to maximize our PTO and have a full two weeks off work. Side note: I’m sad it’s taken me into my 40’s to truly take PTO... not take time but still “be available” or “just check-in.” I haven’t opened my computer since I closed it on December 18!!!!! And I’m not opening it until Monday morning. There I said it. I’m not going to bore you with words... I’ve got it all captured in photos. Picture taking fools we were. Enjoy! And Happy New Year!!







































Comments
Post a Comment