I have an excuse...
Really. I do. I actually got to travel for work this week. It had been a year since I'd seen my coworkers in the flesh. It was weird. I talk to them all the time through a screen - but seeing them in person... I almost didn't know what to say. It was bizarre. But. It was nice to be back in a physical office and feel a part of something. Gave me some perspective. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen my story on Wednesday... if not, here it is...
It sort of catapulted some thoughts I've been having lately. I live with this fear. A fear of failure. I don't try things. I don't put myself out there. I sure don't put my feelings on the webs. I don't like confrontation. So. Expect some new things. I'm ready. I'm ready to see where working for want takes me.Enough about me.
Welcome home, Mom!!! Pretty sure the personality grew in the 3 days I was gone. Giving those press on nails a go.











Comments
Post a Comment