Back to Normal-ish
It will never be normal. I mean, eventually, it will be new normal. It's the habits more than anything. The days got better... but Sunday to Tuesday were rough. That Ferg.
In more light-hearted news - we're about to be at Spring Break! HOW?? It was just Christmas.
This week was Read Across America, so we had tons of dress-up days (I don't miss dress-up days). We thought we were being really clever with going in with our BFF for Thing 1 and Thing 2... apparently half the school was Thing 1 and 2. Thank God she didn't let me have it for that. You never know when she's going to have an opinion on what I've done wrong.
We also had some new techniques for practicing our spelling test!
Then she decided to get opinionated on sugar cookies. Who knew?
Zoo trip with Daddy and Grandma (photos stolen from Facebook).




Comments
Post a Comment