Always Behind
Like, two steps behind. It's been a busy two weeks. Frankly, I can't even remember what happened the week before, but this week was adventure time... again.
Easter egg hunts at school.
Then, immediately onto a plane and to Oklahoma! If we can just get her picky eating under control... she's up for traveling.
Polishing up on her safety protocols.
Mornings are for exploring... OKC was showing out!! Tulips are my fav! It's nice to have a photographer on the trip with you.
Off to see our people. Nora had a tough time on Friday figuring out how to be the "big" kid. She's always the "little" kid and having a younger kiddo wanting to do EVERYTHING you do was new to her. Friday was rough... but we "family-meeting'ed" and started fresh on Saturday.
Talking history was tough, but a necessity.
She wanted to see where she was born.
We checked out murals and had 100's ice cream!
Visiting friends at the new park... OKC knows how to do parks, y'all.
Dying Easter eggs!!
Mommy said goodbye this morning and sent these two on their way (I stayed behind to work for a few days). It was weird having freedom... I never have it, really, so I didn't know what to do with it. I love 'em... it hits a little different when I'm away from these two knuckleheads.








Comments
Post a Comment