Summer's coming to an end
We convinced the kid to do soccer camp this week... she didn't hate it... she said she loved it, actually. But does she want to play on a team... not really? Oof. This week we're off to tennis camp. We'll see. The kid just may not be a sports kid. We'll have to learn to live with that. The one positive of camps.... this kid is worn out in the afternoons and has just made herself at home in our bed for afternoon naps!
Also, we officially kicked off fall at our house this week. Is it ever too early for Hocus Pocus?
Little birdie status update... they're growing wings!!!
We went for a walk on Friday morning and ended at our corner coffee shop... she's grown up so much this summer. I mean, we've been working on ordering for ourselves forever, but it was different this time. She's so confident in herself and her decisions (too confident sometimes).
Saturday we had a day out with Sissy... down to the Main Street Festival in Franklin!! It was great! I love a solid festival!
Note the hat!! That's right - best festival score I've ever gotten.
Saturday night was soccer night! We have a lot of fun! It helps to have a solid win (5-1).
Sunday, she wanted to go to the mall. I've always wanted her to want to shop... I think we've arrived. We're trying to learn that we don't buy something in every store we go into... that's a tough one.
Lots of fun adventures this week.


Comments
Post a Comment