The weeks keep getting better
While the attitude and sass are hitting on all cylinders - she's killing it at second grade! Where to start?
Check out these grades!!!
She made double 100's on her spelling and sentence dictation test. She was 1 of 3 in her class of 16. She got the orange high five to wear all day!!! Look at all those perfect scores!!!!!
Spotted the neighborhood orange kitty. I really wish I weren't allergic, this has been a house kitty before, and Nora is obsessed!
Facetiming our friend who had to be out a week to quarantine. Hawaiian Day at school!!! She's ready to visit the islands... like, for real. Maybe 2023. Does anyone want to go?And the biggest news of the week - well, started Tuesday. WednesdayNora: Daddy, I'm ready to get my ears pierced.Daddy: Okay
ThursdayNora: Mommy, I told Daddy yesterday I want to get my ears pierced this weekend.Mommy: Okay.
Nora: Mom, did you call and make the appointment to get my ears pierced?Mommy: Seriously
Friday
Nora: Mom, we're going tomorrow right?Mommy: Yep. If you say so. You're call, kid.
We even had moral support and our gal, AK got her's pierced too.
The ultimate highlight of the week was Facetiming with our BFF Addison (they've been friends since they were 3). Addison moved to Seattle right after kindergarten and we haven't seen her in person since. BUT, we found out they're moving to Charlotte in the spring - we've started planning our visit!!! Listen to those giggles!!!
The ultimate highlight of the week was Facetiming with our BFF Addison (they've been friends since they were 3). Addison moved to Seattle right after kindergarten and we haven't seen her in person since. BUT, we found out they're moving to Charlotte in the spring - we've started planning our visit!!! Listen to those giggles!!!


Comments
Post a Comment