Exhausted = No energy to think about a better blog title

Flocking has started. Her class does this little thing where you can Flock for Food as part of their food drive fundraising efforts. We had to fetch some 'mingos Sunday morning and re-flock someone that afternoon - she loves it. Tells me she has to wear all black so she can be hidden. 
I love watching her read. She told me she was Mrs. Drake (the school librarian). I was to be quiet and raise my hand if she had questions. 
I had lunch with her on Friday. She gets to pick a friend to eat with us and we all get to eat at our own table. It's quite the big deal. 
This is their mad face... ha ha ha... from the two silliest creatures I know.
When you hang with Grandma... she takes you to do all the things Mommy and Daddy won't take her to do... like, go look at kitties.

Comments

Popular Posts