Covid is a real B*****

Yes. I'm completely aware that I'm over two weeks behind on the blog. The holidays.. then, well. Covid. Covid hit our family hard over the holidays. Of the 14 people who were at our house, as of today, 6 of us have tested positive for Covid. Including myself and Nora.

I'm trying to stay positive, but it's hard. I feel defeated. While my quarantine ends on Monday, Nora tested positive today, so she's on lockdown until next weekend. She can go back to school on December 13. She's missing her visit with Santa. We've had to cancel our trip to Orlando. She's missing her school Christmas play that she's been rehearsing since before Thanksgiving. She's missing her food drive dress-up days and shopping for food with friends. It's hard. I'm sad for her because she was SO excited about all the things. 

Before the holidays, I got to enjoy Thanksgiving lunch and a show from Nora's class! These are her and her girlfriends. 
Here we are shopping for our cousins!
Celebrating a Nashville SC Playoff win!
They're here, they're here, they're here. 
Athena
Cousins.
Thanksgiving got us like...
Then... the COVID lift. Mommy was quarantined to her bedroom - so we Facetime'd, until Nora tested positive. Now, Daddy has gone to stay with people, so Nora and I can move around the house. 

Comments

Popular Posts