How is it Thursday?

I'm not sure how it's Thursday. Where did this week go? I made it 2 weeks on the schedule. I mean, technically, I'm still within the week, right? 

We had a great week last week. I realized I took Boomerangs of almost everything - primarily the two knuckleheads falling asleep on the couch every night at 7:15. 


Also, just go ahead and take this sass in... Lord, help us.
We had a great time with friends on Sunday afternoon. These two on the trampoline... well, the older one met Nora when she was a year and a half old. He was a bit older and, understandably, just wasn't interested in a baby/toddler. But, today... seven years later - they get along. I love it so much. 
AND, Daddy got to play with an Oculus. 10/10 recommend.
Also, feeling really fulfilled after being super intentional with relationships. 

Comments

Popular Posts