It's the most wonderful time...



YET!

While the holidays bring lots of hustle and bustle, it's been great for Nora. She's getting out and meeting people, playing with other kids and getting some social interaction. It wears her completely out, but it's worth it. 

Friday night our friends through a Christmas party. They were gracious enough to let us set up the pack n play so Nora could go on to bed... but not until she had some fun of her own!



Saturday was my work Christmas party. She did okay - I think she was bored of being held - she's a mover and shaker - there's no time to be held back.

Today we had another party. This time she could chill. Apologies for the blurriness. 



She's got two big knots on her bottom gum. We assume those teeth. I dare say teeth are close, because I've been saying that for 3 months. 

Next Saturday we go visit Santa - that should be fun!


Comments

Popular Posts