Imitation Nation

"Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate." -Unknown

What a great quote. I wish I knew who said it. We have entered the season of imitation. It's mild at this point and incredibly hilarious. But, it makes you think long and hard about yourself and what kind of person you want your child to look up to and imitate. I'll let you think about that for a while...

It's a short post this week.

We made a weekend trip down to Tyler, Texas to visit our friends, Eddie and Brittany and their two little tykes, Aidan and Ava. Well, actually it was a surprise for Brittany (I love surprises!). While there were tons of laughs and great stories, one of the highlights was Nora getting back in a pool. I was so nervous - I want her to love swimming as much as I do and the thought of her hating water... I just can't handle it. 

And in case you need a flashback to last summer... this was her first pool experience. You can see where I might have been a bit fearful. 

However, I'm happy to announce.... SHE. LOVED. IT. Nearly drowned herself trying to jump out of my arms and into the water. Needless to say, she crashed hard not long after that. Small video here.




We also had are first taste of Chick-fil-a - VICTORY!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts