It's that time of year

That the Farmer household looks forward to...
Football season! While I will admit... watching a game with a toddler is WAY different than watching a game without a toddler. It will get better, I know. Nonetheless, football season is upon us and we're working hard to get the little lady on board {cough, cough, War Eagle, cough, cough}.
We kicked off the weekend on Friday (while daycare was closed) with College Colors Day and a stop at my work, Saxum!


Gameday means no eating dinner in the highchair... instead we eat at the coffee table... just like Mommy and Daddy did before there was a little munchkin.

Ready for kick-off.

A few fun things to note for the week:
New words:
I can't remember what I've mentioned she can say, so here's the list so far... this list is made of words that she can identify the object when she sees it.
- Daddy, Da, Dad - all words that could be said when Farmer walks in the room.
- Shoes - I'm mentioned this one.
- Teeth - when it's time to brush our teeth.
- Hi and Bye - with waving
- Pat
- Cheese - pretty sure she said cheese in the middle of dinner.
I'd like to note there's still no "Mommy" {insert a sad face from the matriarch).
Favorite things:
- Turning the light switch on and off
- Playing on Mommy and Daddy's bed - specifically, standing up straight and falling straight into the pillows - it's a big time.
- Having Mommy flip her.
- Climbing in her chair to reach things on the end table.
- Her books.
- Her stuffed animals.
Other fun things:
She can bring us books, point to things, follow simple insructions - like putting her toys and shoes away. Bringing things to us when we ask her to.
Everything... I mean EVERYTHING is a jungle gym.



Here's photo evidence of "the tantrum." All because we wouldn't take her outside to enjoy the warm 100° weather we were having.

We had a great time at the pool today... insert #poopedmunchkin.





War Dang Eagle! She is gonna be a great football fan! :)
ReplyDelete