Travel times.

Consider "travel season" in full swing. Mommy and Daddy had their great trip to Colorado last week, this weekend we went to see our friends in Texas! It had been in the works since summer, but we had an added bonus that Farmer had a conference in Dallas that started on Thursday. So, Nora and I drove to Dallas on Thursday after work, then we explored Dallas on Friday while he finished up his classes. Then off to Tyler. Great time watching football and just enjoying the company of good folks. All of this was to come AFTER she lead the way and explored the hotel. 

We had friends over on Tuesday with a four month old... Nora discovered his car seat and went nuts, climbing all over it. It was really funny to see - she thought it was hysterical.
Our Dallas adventure started on a walking venture of downtown. First stop was Dealy Plaza. It was right around the corner from our hotel... and I've always wanted to visit.
We walk two miles to this awesome park, only to have the little lady completely passed out. Oy.
Made a trip to Trader Joe's, then lunch at a cafe in the Arts District. Cutest lunch date I've ever had.
SO serious, all the time. I really thought her deep stares would decrease as she got older. Wrong. What I wouldn't give to know what her little brain is thinking.
 Practiced her brushing skills on Aunt Brittany's hair.
 Selfie time.
Our GREAT host and hostess... Ava was so great with Nora! I feel like I should have paid her for all the time she played with Nora. Like they played so much, Nora slept for 14 hours last night. 14 HOURS!!
 And back home, we clean. Nora must have taken notes from Aunt Brittany!
New words of the week:
"Please"
"Thank you"

"Bath"
"Pooh"

 Another fun filled traveling week ahead of us. Stay tuned!

Comments

  1. You are brave to attempt it all with a little one. Though she seems to be do doing well with it. She will be quite the traveler as she gets older :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts