Happy Valentine's Day

It's getting more and more difficult to write, or remember rather, with how quickly time is flying by. I have to look back at the calendar to see what we did all week. 

Shout out to Farmer - he's been helping with pick-up in the evenings. While my office is by far closer, he can get there earlier and get out before traffic becomes a mess. It has helped my anxiety GREATLY.

Speaking of school, girlfriend loves it! She gets all happy and squeally when I get in the turn lane in the mornings. She says hi to the security officer and waves at the ladies at check-in. She likes to dance and color. Like, chick wants to color all the time. It's pretty much our go to. And she's now into stickers.
Her gymnastics teacher said she's doing great at trying new things. And loves to do forward rolls. 
We hung out with some friends this weekend and I found it interesting that Nora has either skipped or is delayed in the curiosity of climbing. A friend of hers, who is a couple months younger, was climbing all over everything - it was then I realized that Nora doesn't climb on anything except up and down the stairs and in and out of chairs. Interesting. 
She had a great time at her school Valentine's Party. They had quite the spread of food. Chick was putting food away like a champ.
Here are a few pictures that I didn't get to share from a couple weeks ago, when I was sick. The weather was great and we got to "color" outside. She's ready for spring too:) 
We had a note from her teacher this week... to summarize, they were telling Nora how cute her outfit was, then Nora preceded to pose and twirl for them. What have we done?? 

Fun facts for the week:
• starting to combine words: "all done," "got it," "mommy/daddy walk," mommy/daddy hand," "cheese, please" and "bye bye fergie..." to name a few.
• learning to put on her jacket

Comments

Popular Posts