Hello, Summer.

Man. Someone flipped the switch this week. Summer has officially arrived. 

Little lady had her first water play day at school. Basically, a bunch of kids running around in bathing suits. They say she loved it. Check out this video, they're all frozen. She's the one in pink.

We haven't had another potty in the potty scenario. I ask her every morning if she wants to potty and she says "no," so, I'm not going to push it right now. Basically, because I don't have the energy.

We had a fun time hanging with Uncle Garrett and Aunt Liz this weekend. In preparation for their annual Shark Week party, they had already set up the pool, so, naturally, it's pool day. Nora had a blast. She was also exhausted - double whammy.

We had dinner with Grandma at the Aquarium Restaurant. All by design - a restaurant with an aquarium in the middle - surely Nora would be entertained. Oh. She was entertained alright. She wanted to stand right by the tank and look at "goldfish" all night. While it was a nice, long dinner, there was only a small amount of time when we were all sitting at the table.
Pajama Day! She always takes great pictures when she gets to wear pajamas to school! I guess I would too, huh?
 Relaxing with Daddy after a long day of work/school.
So, I'm sharing this picture for my mom... This was one of my sundresses from my younger years. I know a picture exists of me wearing it, I just need to find it. 
Overall, it was another great week. She continues to talk more and sass more and boss more. Everyone seems to love her. Happy heart:)

Comments

Popular Posts