Munchkin 3.02

Update from her three-year wellness check-up. They took some blood, I didn't faint. That was a win! She's in the 40th percentile for her weight and 60th for her height.

Farmer and I celebrated eight years of marriage on Tuesday. While having several hours of adult conversation, we started talking about our highlight reel. Ya know, what's the best of the best over the past eight years? Have you thought about your highlight reel? What's your best of the best?

She's saying so many funny things these days. If there were Comedy Central: The Third Year - she would be a global sensation. It's not that she's saying these super funny things - it's that I was told, "hold on, mommy, let me think about it" and then I was expected to continue on with life. And the time she looked at Farmer, whilst simply moving her fingers in the 'come here' motion, and telling him, "daddy, come to me." Like I said, not crazy funny, it's just funny hearing those things come out of the mouth of a little person.

Accident count: Sunday-Sunday = 3 accidents. 

There was the time we fed the ducks. Apologies for the shotty video.
And the time she drank from a water fountain for the first time.

No weekend is complete without a trip to Home Depot. And test driving lawn mowers.
Fun times at school and playing with a parachute (she has her back to us, in the gray shirt).
Park time.
Saturday evening the Mommies went to the Dave Matthews concert, so the Daddies got together with the offspring. If this picture is any indication of the personality we're dealing with. Well, God help us all.
Then there's the time you get this note from her teachers. And you cry with joy.

Comments

Popular Posts