Vacay, ya'll

Apologies for the delay. I was in the Sprint dead zone. I roamed for four days. However, I did manage to get some pictures - so, rest assured, it was worth it. 

Note to self - if you ever want to know where you stand in the world of profanity use... have a child - they will let you know. We mistakenly laughed the first time she threw out d**mnit. Yeah. Well, it's a struggle. 

Anyway, fun week. Had a family trip to Apalachicola, Florida for my BFFs wedding. It was a long drive, but well worth it.  

I'll shut up and let the pictures/videos do the talking.

Bath tub fun. She wanted to wash her hair. When I started laughing, she wanted to see. So, here ya go.
 Road trip. Nothing says road trip like junk food. Cheeto face!
At the beach, Day 1. No photos... only video. There was some crazy weather making the water really yucky - it cleared up a bit more every day. So, forgive the murky water. Playing with mom. Playing with dad.

Hanging with Hanky.
Beach trip!
When you wake up at 6am on vacation, obviously, you take your goldfish and put your feet in the fountain.
 Happy Wedding, Lizzie!!
Daddy-daughter bonding time. I appreciate her cooperation.
 Dinner at Up the Creek. 
We are all officially pooped. The end.

Comments

Popular Posts