Cute? Beautiful? What?

She says so many funny things... forgive me if I'm repeating myself.

While discussing the arrival of a new baby in our circle of friends, she informed me that when she was a baby she lived in my belly. And then she fell out. Not wrong, Nora. Not wrong.


While picking out our outfit for the day, I told her I would pick out something cute. She questioned if she would be wearing jeans. I asked if she wanted to wear jeans and she said no. "Flowered pants." Noted.


Further information on the dressing cute situation. We think it may be because she goes to a private school and the kids in K-12 have to be in uniform. She informed us that only boys wear pants?? Maybe? Dunno? I'm documenting her especially cute getups. Don't mind the sass in the first picture. 
She had a late run to the potty and had a little accident. Going to the closet to get some dry clothes, she didn't like what I had in my hand because it wasn't cute?? What??? Where is this "cute" thing coming from?? I did ask her about it and she said because she likes it. I said, "cool - fashion is awesome and can be fun!"


Swim lessons have taken a turn for the better. She gets SO excited and loves swim lesson day. I think this is her last week for a few weeks too... not sure what we're going to do. She wasn't able to do this a couple weeks ago.
Saturday we had a play date with our BFFs. It was the first time the girls had been to our house. When they got there, Nora ran to me, gave me a hug and said, "thank you, Mommy." Melt my heart, kid. I don't think they had a good time though:) 
We went to visit Sissy after church and she showed us her gardening tools and the project she's been helping Sissy with. She's such a good helper. Also, the outfit.

Comments

Popular Posts