too tired for a creative title
I really have high expectations when I sit down to write each week. I want to tell all, no detail left forgotten. The truth of the matter is, if I don't write it down immediately it's gone from memory within 15 minutes. This is not a good sign for what my senior years will look like.
They went on a safari this week at school...
We have our first spring break this week. The girls - Sissy, Mommy and a half pint - are heading to Chattanooga to check out the aquarium and ride a train.
Swim lessons start back up this week too.
Ballet this week was parent observation, so we invited the grandmothers to attend. It was entertaining to say the least. I also had stopped using my nice camera, opting for the phone instead... I dusted her off this week - hence a large number of photos this week. Also, this.
Far left... the one staring straight at me.
Practicing her marches and curtsy. She nailed it.
Friday night we took Sissy to the symphony to see Harry Potter... it was magical.
Challenges:
• STILL working on night training. She continues with the belief that a diaper is nothing more than her panties that she can teetee in - GGRRR. I'm anxious to see how she does tonight. Friday night she spent the night with Grandma - no accidents. Last night she stayed with Sissy - no accidents. I've offered up a hefty surprise should she wake with a dry diaper tomorrow.
Funnies:
• After just waking up, she asks if she "can watch one of her TV's?" How many does she think she has?
• We offer up the iPad, we get it turned on and moving and she begins to melt down because the blanket is covering her hands... "I can't use my hands because they're not on top of the blanket." We lost it.
They went on a safari this week at school...
We have our first spring break this week. The girls - Sissy, Mommy and a half pint - are heading to Chattanooga to check out the aquarium and ride a train.
Swim lessons start back up this week too.
Ballet this week was parent observation, so we invited the grandmothers to attend. It was entertaining to say the least. I also had stopped using my nice camera, opting for the phone instead... I dusted her off this week - hence a large number of photos this week. Also, this.
Far left... the one staring straight at me.
Practicing her marches and curtsy. She nailed it.
Friday night we took Sissy to the symphony to see Harry Potter... it was magical.
Challenges:
• STILL working on night training. She continues with the belief that a diaper is nothing more than her panties that she can teetee in - GGRRR. I'm anxious to see how she does tonight. Friday night she spent the night with Grandma - no accidents. Last night she stayed with Sissy - no accidents. I've offered up a hefty surprise should she wake with a dry diaper tomorrow.
Funnies:
• After just waking up, she asks if she "can watch one of her TV's?" How many does she think she has?
• We offer up the iPad, we get it turned on and moving and she begins to melt down because the blanket is covering her hands... "I can't use my hands because they're not on top of the blanket." We lost it.



















Comments
Post a Comment