Big Personality

Those are the words someone used to describe. Sounds pretty accurate to me. Another fun week in the books - full of sass and attitude, of course.

She's been taking tumbling at school... she likes to show us her tricks.
Tuesday and Wednesday after school, we had craft hour where we made some thank you cards for our friends in OKC. I never knew how much she loved glitter. 
 
Some days it's best to talk about the day in the kitchen floor. 
Goodpasture GAME DAY! Holy moly she was so excited. When I asked her to pose... this is what I got - I really don't know, guys.
And we HAD to go to the game, of course. It's amazing, at the age of 4, how many people the kid knows. Also, before going to the game, we had the quote of the week. She was acting nuts. All over the place, wouldn't do anything we asked. Finally, I sat her down and asked, "Nora, what's going on? Why aren't being a team player?" Are you ready?? "Mommy, I'm just so excited for the game, I can't stop being crazy."
 Ballet with friends on Saturday.
After ballet, we took a little drive to meet Pawpaw and visit my Great Uncle Coo. 92, picked up the guitar and started picking and singing away. It was really cool. 
Did you know that Belle says, "War Eagle??" Well, she does. Auburn game with Mommy and Uncle G.
 When I tried to get a picture of them... this is the blooper reel...
 Sunday - lake day. When the girls take off in their jeeps. 

Comments

Popular Posts