"It's a Mystery"

So we're told anyway. When she and Hank are trying to decide who put a stuffed animal in a water bowl – We send them to their room to decide who's going to take the fall. Five minutes later, the speaker of the house, aka Nora, let's us know that they decided it's a mystery and that it must have been a ghost. I can't make this up.

It was a Hell of a week, folks. I won't get into the weeds about it - but I could truly use a break. Shout out to Sissy who's hosting Camp Sissy for a few days while fall break is happening. Daddy and I aren't sure what to do with the lack of a constant shadow and her newly obsessed phrase, "mommy/daddy, love on me." aka, she's tired.

Friday was "Dress Like a Farmer Day." I tried to convince her to dress as herself, ya know because she is a Farmer, after all. However, she insisted that it was FARmer, not farMER. "Mommy, they have cows." Yes ma'am.
And Friday night surprises are the best when we surprise her with her BFF from school coming over for a play datel!!! She was SO happy.
More photos to come...

Comments

Popular Posts