Daddy's in Charge

When Mommy's away... Daddy gets to be in charge... for once:)

Last Sunday it was cold. I convinced Nora to help me make some cupcakes. What I learned is that she could care less about the cupcakes - it was the batter and the icing she was after. I child after her own Mothers heart.

Monday, I voted. Yay!
Monday night, Salon de Farmer was open for business.
Now to the important things - Mommy and the ladies took a much-needed trip to the beach. It was glorious. Here I'll make you jealous with pictures:) Sunrises, windy days, sunsets and friends. There's not much greater. 
 Dinner in Seaside.
 
Back in Nashville Aunts, Uncle and Cousins were visiting. To say she was distracted from my absence is an understatement. Dining out, the new Tennessee Museum, the Zoo - fun, fun, everywhere. And she loved being a hostess. 
 
The End.

Comments

Popular Posts