Field Trips!
The bonus of being way behind one week - I'm on my game the following. I failed to mention, in my modified blog last week that we had our first parent/teacher conference a couple weeks ago. No complaints here. She's doing great - yay!
In case it wasn't obvious last week, she chose to be Cinderella for Halloween. It was fun pulling out the sewing machine for the first time in years and she's already worn it twice and definitely loves it.
This week was our first field trip to the pumpkin patch. It was so cute watching she and her classmates play outside of school. It was almost like they were completely surprised to see one another. I got a few pictures, but she was all over the place, so it was a challenge.
Picking out the perfect pumpkin!
Attempting to capture a photo of 40 4-year-olds can be tough. This isn't half.
And then... she and Sissy decided to play in one of those big pipes that you get in and walk and it rolls along. Something went way wrong.
We also picked out our mums and pumpkins this week - she was in charge, so I spent my time attempting to keep up with her, as opposed to capturing the perfect photo.
Another busy week ahead. I leave for Girls Weekend '18. Family from Chicago and Baltimore visiting this week. Fun, fun times ahead.



Comments
Post a Comment