Can we open presents yet?

SEEKING ADVICE - She's scared of the dark, folks. I get it. I am too. I remember being scared of the dark as a child. It's not a joke. I'm not sure what time she's waking up - could be as early as 4:30. If she's not up at the crack of dawn she comes to our room crying. It's wearing us down. She explained to me that there are bats and monsters in her room when we leave and the only thing to make it better is if we're with her. Any thoughts? 

Playdate on Friday night - complete with dress up and tiny new babies.
Daddy had a play date on Saturday - C-USA Championship with old friends. Nora and Mommy had a shopping date. 
The Junior class hosted a Parent's Night Out on Saturday. They had a Santa last year - which we were stoked about because it helped us not have to hawk down a Santa for pictures. We assumed he would be there this time. And he was - but, let's just say he was a bit under the weather and the kids totally called him our... "you're fake." #missionsantafail
 
 Trying to explain that he was a fake Santa...

The holidays at Life Church are fun.
After Church, we had a birthday party. She's been asking to take gymnastics, so this was her first test... was she brave enough to try things? After the first five minutes - she was in it. I think we'll give it a shot after the holidays. See...

Comments

Popular Posts