Little Miss Can't Be Wrong
"No, Mommy. I promise. I promise. For Real." Yeah, she's 4 and these are the words we work with daily." Such a sassy thing. If you've been around her lately, this isn't a surprise.
This week was Spring Break and we lots of experimenting with no naps. We are not ready, I repeat, not ready. She's not ready either. She wants to go to bed at 5pm without a nap. Wrong kid. Wrong.
Anyway, she had grand times celebrating her Grandma and Sissy's birthday's this week - I didn't get one single photo.
She stayed with a Sissy a couple times and had a grand time exploring the trails.
Also, trips to Target mean getting our photo taken with the mannequins.
This week was Spring Break and we lots of experimenting with no naps. We are not ready, I repeat, not ready. She's not ready either. She wants to go to bed at 5pm without a nap. Wrong kid. Wrong.
Anyway, she had grand times celebrating her Grandma and Sissy's birthday's this week - I didn't get one single photo.
She stayed with a Sissy a couple times and had a grand time exploring the trails.
Also, trips to Target mean getting our photo taken with the mannequins.


Comments
Post a Comment