We need to nap for 5 days
It wasn't until I started flipping through pictures that I realized how busy we were this week. It rained... more! Blah.
Wednesday we field tripped to the Nashville Children's Theater. Here we are with our BFF's.
Wednesday we field tripped to the Nashville Children's Theater. Here we are with our BFF's.
Thursday night we tried soccer... again. Previous trials had proven unsuccessful. We're not sure if it was because there were too many boys - but we know she never wanted to go. So, we had a friend invite us to a trial and she loved it. So, I suppose we're trying soccer again. And yes, she tried soccer in a tutu.
Firday night was family Mexican night. We always take crayons and coloring books and this particular evening ended up with family pictionary. Nora drew this little nugget. I'll give you a minute to figure out what she was drawing.
Jail. She drew jail. {shrug}
We got home and while running around, she slipped, fell, bumped her head on the floor - got up, and another tooth fell out. She didn't knock it out - it had been loose for weeks. Pardon the snotty nose and dried cheese dip (parent fail).
Saturday morning we had ballet observation, playdates with friends, surprise dinner with school friends, then off to the schools production of Cinderella. It was BIG day. Then the time change completely threw us under the bus.
Today we got out in the beautiful weather and got some vitamin D. It was glorious.



Comments
Post a Comment