Queue the 'tude

There are no good pictures this week. Brain dumping all the things here: We're exhausted after school and work. Four days this week she fell asleep on the couch. We have homework. I'm not accustomed to every send home from school not being positive about her being great at everything. We're only in kindergarten - I can't imagine what the future holds. It's me. She doesn't know any different, but I do. I get really down on myself - what did I do wrong? Could I have done better? I forget to give myself some grace and just go with it. Even the Ferg is tired.
{sigh}

We took her to the high school football game on Friday evening. We were up by 6 and she began telling me the other team was losing because "they didn't believe in themselves." My first thought was, "what have you been learning at school this week?" Then I chuckled... It was pretty funny and sort of true. Even though I tried to explain to her that the other team probably DID believe in themselves, but unfortunately, there has to be a loser - always. We can't all be winners all the time. #parentingmoment. This is Nora's BFF.

{sigh}
 Also, Mommy and Daddy date-nighted Saturday. Nashville is beautiful at night. 




Comments

Popular Posts