Week 2 - The Kindergarten Edition.
Our first full week of kindergarten in the books. I wish I could say I had I lot to tell you, but she won't tell us anything.
M: How was your day?
N: Good
M: Did you do anything fun today?
N: No.
Noted.
Thank goodness her teacher sends home updates. Because of that I know she went to the library last week (this week she gets to check out a book), she went to computer class and to art class. ART!! Do you know that I wasn't exposed to an art class until I got to college? And we're in kindergarten and she gets an art class every week. It makes my heart so happy.
We also started back up with ballet. This will be her third year at Nashville Ballet - she came home and showed me some things she did in class and of course I'm partial, but she did really well. She has amazing posture and she's learning to control her body.
Oh... Daddy was out of town, so, ya know? When Daddy's away the girls play. We went to Target, we had lunch and we treated ourselves with ice cream from a Nashville Institution - Bobbie's Dairy Dip. We SHOULD have some great things to report in on this next week. Stay tuned.


Comments
Post a Comment