Merry Christmas...
and technically, Happy New Year... But, since I'm 3 days behind here... you get the Christmas blog:)
Christmas was everything we wanted it to be. Lowkey and chill. We served at church almost all day on Christmas Eve and by 10:30am on Christmas Day, gifts had been opened and put away (mostly), breakfast had been cooked and put away and the grandmothers had gone home. The weather was amazing - so we took a stroll at the airpark and then played some soccer.
Alas, Christmas shenanigans. The pictures are crappy because I just wasn't feeling it. Here we are sprinkling our reindeer food.
Christmas morning - yeah - it could have been a great family picture, but my face explains how I felt. Nora was in our room at 1:30a, so I had slept with her, which is never restful sleep. So, there you have it. The Farmers unfiltered.
Her loot.
We decided to do a simple brunch since there were just 5 of us. Everyone was responsible for one dish. Nora decided on reindeer pancakes!
And this. This is what peace and quiet look like. The airpark. It wasn't crowded. The weather was gorgeous and we just had some family time.
After Christmas shopping. If you follow the socials, you've seen this. I swear, y'all. She walked around a kiosk with these on and said, "I'm rock and roll, baby." Yeah, kid. You are.
Christmas was everything we wanted it to be. Lowkey and chill. We served at church almost all day on Christmas Eve and by 10:30am on Christmas Day, gifts had been opened and put away (mostly), breakfast had been cooked and put away and the grandmothers had gone home. The weather was amazing - so we took a stroll at the airpark and then played some soccer.
Alas, Christmas shenanigans. The pictures are crappy because I just wasn't feeling it. Here we are sprinkling our reindeer food.
Christmas morning - yeah - it could have been a great family picture, but my face explains how I felt. Nora was in our room at 1:30a, so I had slept with her, which is never restful sleep. So, there you have it. The Farmers unfiltered.
Her loot.
We decided to do a simple brunch since there were just 5 of us. Everyone was responsible for one dish. Nora decided on reindeer pancakes!
And this. This is what peace and quiet look like. The airpark. It wasn't crowded. The weather was gorgeous and we just had some family time.
After Christmas shopping. If you follow the socials, you've seen this. I swear, y'all. She walked around a kiosk with these on and said, "I'm rock and roll, baby." Yeah, kid. You are.
And that's that. You'll have to wait for New Year's Eve photos.


Comments
Post a Comment