The kids social calendar is busier than ours
The week, in general, is a blur. School, extras, homework, birthday parties, playdates. Lord.
We also had our first week of Daddy traveling for his new job. I never give that man the credit he deserves. I'm 100% certain he's not your average Daddy. He's present and insists on being present for everything. He works his traveling around Nora's schedule and things. Instead of passing because of work, to him, family is always first. I hope I never take that for granted.
And I quote, "Mommy, I'm just not that tired." 5 minutes later.
Decorate a snowman. Obviously, a snowman would dress up as a zebra. A glitter snowman, no less.
And this was our Titans watch party... with friends from church. And also the sweetest little girls around. Blurry because "sit still" has no meaning in their lives.
I'll do better for more pictures this week.
We also had our first week of Daddy traveling for his new job. I never give that man the credit he deserves. I'm 100% certain he's not your average Daddy. He's present and insists on being present for everything. He works his traveling around Nora's schedule and things. Instead of passing because of work, to him, family is always first. I hope I never take that for granted.
And I quote, "Mommy, I'm just not that tired." 5 minutes later.
Decorate a snowman. Obviously, a snowman would dress up as a zebra. A glitter snowman, no less.
And this was our Titans watch party... with friends from church. And also the sweetest little girls around. Blurry because "sit still" has no meaning in their lives.
I'll do better for more pictures this week.


Comments
Post a Comment