No words

Have we thought about pulling 2020 out of the console, blowing on it and tapping it 3 times? 

Good grief. What a year? 
We're trying to support local businesses. Ordering groceries and take out from local restaurants. It's tough. It's tough to explain. We've got two weeks of mandatory isolation starting at midnight tonight. We're doing the best we can. I have at least one craft/cooking activity a day for Nora and homeschooling starts tomorrow. My stomach hurts thinking about how we're about to do this - two parents working full-time and now having to homeschool. Pray for us.

We made homemade donuts Saturday morning. We've made scrunchies. We've painted. We've made cookie dough bites. We've detailed the car. We started spring work in the yard. I'm terrified we'll have to cancel her 6th birthday. She's already started asking. Luckily, the weather is nice and we can at least take Ferg for walks and play outside. I told Farmer that I do feel I've been training for this moment my whole life - my abundance of hobbies will keep me busy. 
 

 
 We also build forts and tunnels. She hates cleaning up. 
Dear 2020, Uncle.

Comments

Popular Posts