It's a twofer

Yeah. That's right, two blogs in one. Last week was... blah. We had some bad storms come through and we lost power for a couple days. So, yeah, I lost track of everything on top of the normal amounts of losing track of things. It's fine. It's all fine.

So, we found out about a month ago that Ferg has Lymphoma. We've been showing her some extra love while she undergoes chemo. 
We spend a lot of time outside, guys. We make sidewalk art, we have picnics, I mean, survival of the fittest, right?
Then some days you just dress like a cheerleader with pearls.
We picked strawberries at a local farm and got a sub-par bounty, but they were delicious nonetheless.
Thank goodness, Nora was with Sissy when we lost power. It freaks her out a bit - the whole idea of losing power and the darkness. This is what work looked like. Parked out front of a coffee shop and mooched off their WiFi. Side note: I did order some carryout coffee - but, hey, when you gotta work, you gotta work. 
No comment.
Saturday family walks are our favorite. Sometimes I just give Nora the phone and let her have at it. 
And we made it down to the river. 
Finally got out of the house for some errands. I really hate that she doesn't have a personality.
Today we celebrated Mother's Day and an early birthday for Farmer. Also, when you give a smart mouth answer, you get a smart mouth gift. When my mom asked him what kind of cake he wanted... his answer, "I'd like a German Chocolate cake, with a chocolate cake on top of that, and then a chocolate cheesecake on top of that." You get a German Chocolate cake, with a chocolate cake on top of that, and then a chocolate cheesecake on top of that.
We took Sissy and Grandma down to our new favorite spot... and she was soaked from head to toe by the time we left. 

Comments

Popular Posts