Captain's Log Day 398061238490
When you go to download the photos from the week and realize you took 1. 1 stinking picture. Sorry guys. My obsession with meme's will have to do (ha!).
Regardless, this week was good ole camp for Nora. They do get to go to the splash pad and they have lunch out - so at least there's some change for her. They've loosely rolled out the school restart plan. Am I 100% comfortable? No. They are taking every precaution known to man, but there's still anxiety. It seems like no matter who you are in this world - you can't make the right decision. Someone thinks you're an idiot - or better yet, calls you one to your face. Sigh.
This is how we feel about it. Boo. Hiss.
And then there's Ferg. Living her best life... in the pillows.
I did have a couple days of PTO on Thursday and Friday. Not much to do, right. I wasn't necessarily physically productive, but I was mentally productive. I worked out, sat at the pool, read a book. Friday I got my car serviced and instead of sitting in the waiting room, I walked downtown. It was hot as Hell, but refreshing at the same time.
I really get by with meme's these days. They make me laugh, and that's what I need. Laughter and a hug:)
My parting words this week. Practice empathy and grace this week. Have patience and understanding.



Comments
Post a Comment