Boom, Baby.

I'm not going to say this was a great week... well, it ended up a super great week... but, Lordy, we had to roll with the punches those first few days of all-day school. Trying to get on a schedule, exhaustion at 3pm, homework and tests to prepare for. Mommy wasn't ready, this I know. Here are a few pics of her each morning...
First day of school package from PawPaw and GanGan.
Practicing for our test that we made 24/24 and 22/22 on!!!!!! #proudmom
While I was supposed to be on a girls' trip to the beach (I'm not bitter), I made use of my PTO and hung some cool wallpaper in the loft.
She and her church BFF got to move up to the cool classroom... complete with TVs and a rock-climbing wall. 
School friends planned a tie-dying party (tie-dye has come back around, y'all)... Can't wait to see our our near gear turns out.
Sigh... Daddy leaves for a good stretch this week. Pray for me, y'all. 

Comments

Popular Posts