We call it "no photos this week"
I legit have no idea how we went an entire week and I had was a lame meme I saw on Instagram.
Nora got to enjoy gymnastics camp this week - she loved it! God love her, she thinks she can do a cartwheel - "bless." That's all I got. If she wants to cheer... she's gotta get that tumbling down - so she's now enrolled in tumbling. We'll see.
We've also been made aware (on multiple occasions) the kid has some killer storytelling skills. Kid can lie/fib in a blink of an eye. It's an ongoing conversation.
School starts this week. We're going back into the classroom, on a voluntary basis. First grade, y'all. First grade. SURELY I'll have some photos this week!
She's currently living up the last days of summer with Sissy.
She's currently living up the last days of summer with Sissy.


Comments
Post a Comment