Happy Halloween

WOW, what a week? Full of crafting and building and preparing.

The week really got going on Wednesday when Nora and I headed to her school to deck out her classroom as a bat cave. With the help of another mom we managed to pull it off. Yeah, you read that right. They've been studying bats, so on Thursday they would be dressing in black and working by flashlight.





Friday was trick or treating, hayrides and pumpkin patches at school. I also took home first prize for my work costume party. I rocked a pretty good Professor Trelawny.
Saturday - trick or treating with our BFF. Nora insisted on being Sarah Sanderson and you know we love a good family costume - so we did it up right. I'd be lying if I said I had never wanted to be the Sanderson sisters. And even though we were down a witch - everything turned out great.
We're all exhausted. Tomorrow she has to go in for a procedure to remove the tubes she had placed when she was 9 months old. She's really anxious about it so keep her in your thoughts.

That Ferg. Looking like a goofy doggy.

Comments

Popular Posts