Blasting into summer sideways
I'm not even sure where last week went. I meant to write the blog on Tuesday, then Friday came around and I was like, "to hell with it."
We've spent a lot of time with friends over the past couple of weeks. Some we haven't seen in a long time... and some friends from school.
We have LOTS of camps planned this summer... mainly so she can try new things and see if there's anything she loves. Last week we were supposed to do softball camp (she has lots of friends who play... so why not give camp a go). So, to help her get excited, we took her to Dick's to get a club. While trying to find a glove that fit... she stopped us and said, "no, no, no... I don't want to do this." Did we ever see her as a softball player? No. So, we canceled that camp and went directly to the tennis rackets.
Playdates with old friends.
Soccer match watching.



Comments
Post a Comment