I don't even know how

There's no way I could fully describe what our past couple of weeks have been like... I haven't been able to focus as we neared the reveal of our fall break plans to Nora... since spring, three other moms and I (and the dad's) have been planning a surprise trip to Disney for fall break.  

Highlights from the trip:
  • We've got a great kid (she anxiety-ridden as all get out - but she is very kind and thoughtful). 
  • We averaged 20,000 steps on park days
  • It was hot
  • Magical? Eh. Parents looked miserable and kids were crying all around.
  • Are we going back next year?? NO!! Maybe in 5-7 when Nora is older and more functional as a human.
We have about 9 million photos... so, enjoy.

The surprise.
Wheels up!
Day 1: Animal Kingdom
Chaos Party of 15
Off Day #1
Magic Kingdom
Look on the screen!!
Ran into a friend from home!!!! It truly is a small world.

Off Day #2
Epcot

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts