It's getting to be fall, y'all
Another busy week in the books... with an even busier week ahead.
Because I promised, I got a picture of the final scarecrow!!!
Our girl made all A's in her first 9 weeks. Yes, I realize it's second grade. But, coming out of first grade, I wasn't so sure she would be able to figure it out where things made sense. But she did. I'm not sure she's as proud of herself as we are of her - but maybe she'll get there. Her celebratory request - Jeni's.
Friday was a dress up day - I managed to get a picture - Tacky Day.
Friday night we met up with some old friends. Most who have kids now. It's amazing how things change in a matter of 13 years. This is us...
And these are our kids. Wild.
And the finale... clogging - to Rocky Top.





Comments
Post a Comment